Saturday, July 21, 2012

{Five Favourites For Friday}

Did you know there is only 157 days until Christmas?!  Where has this year gone - it has simply flown by.  I swear it goes that little bit faster each and every year.

Some recent favourite Christmas ideas from Pinterest are:

Source: bhg.com via IHeart on Pinterest
Source: bhg.com via IHeart on Pinterest


Do you think its too early to start thinking about Christmas?  Or are you like me and usually leave it until the very last week before (bad habit I've gotten into for the past few years!)?

See more of my Christmas Inspiration on Pinterest here.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh they are lovely...
Merry Christmas to you in July.
Enjoy the weekend!

Thrifted Treasure said...

I think the Christmas in July scene is getting everyone in the festive mood!