Sunday, July 22, 2012

{Sunday Poll: Pegs}

My mum HATES it how I leave pegs on the washing line, and every time I see them I feel so guilty.  I just don't understand why this annoys her so much.  I like leaving them there because it is easier for me to quickly hang the washing out, without having to dig around in a basket all the time.  And well, because I hate washing.....(in fact I hate any sort of housework!)


Lucky for me, my mum lives over 3,500kms away.  But I do take them off the line and put in the basket she brought when she comes to visit!

Are you a leave the pegs on the line kinda person, or do you pack them away neatly after every load of washing? 

I'm sure there has to be a Dolly or Cosmo quiz about this somewhere!  Off to check, just in case this is a sign of some sort of personality disorder that I need to see a psychiatrist about.

8 comments:

simmone said...

Oh no,I'm an anal "put them away person",from my mum too!Ha.

beachcomber said...

it annoys me too, i take them off ;)
x

kim said...

TAKE THE PEGS OFF THE LINE! ;)

Thrifted Treasure said...

WHAT?!? I can't believe there are people who take the pegs off the line!!! Too much work, I always leave them on, quicker to hang the next wash out :-)

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I can't remember when I hung laundry the last time... must be at least 30 years ago, lol.

Stylish Kylie said...

Laughing out loud reading this post. My sister leaves the pegs on the line and I can't stand it (lucky she also lives 2000kms away). The pegs are always in the wrong spot and covered with cobwebs. eeeewww. I'm anal - have to put the back in the baket. Maybe I should read up on OCD?

Bromeliad said...

I'm just impressed that you hang laundry out to dry at all.

Liz said...

I'm with you... I leave them on the line so they are easily accessible!! You saw my peg shot on Instagram?? I also posted that shot as part of my Project 366 rewind (complete with water from the rain).
I might be strict about drying dishes but when it comes to pegs, I'm a "make the job easy" Mumma!! :)