Friday, August 17, 2012

{Five Favourites For Friday}

Today iheart....


If I had a spare $880.00 then this ring would be at the top of my list!  See more here

When I was about 14 or 15 I made a macrame owl (I wonder if my mum still has it?!).  This week I thrifted some macrame cord.  I hope to be able to make something similar to this (ha - wishful thinking?!!!)

I wish I had a bath.  This one would be nice.

I'm obsessed with succulents.  They are just about the only plants I cannot kill.  I've decided I need one of these hanging on my fence.

Love cookies as much as I do?  Check out these beautiful creations from Whipped Bakeshop.  I wonder if they deliver to Australia?

Have a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

That is a beautiful ring! I have not seen anything like it before.

I hope you have a great weekend! I am off to check out some of your favorites.